Her character started as "The Cat" in the 1940 "Batman" movie. A sleek, slinky, sexy DC Comics character, Catwoman is the complicated love interest of Batman and a villainous cat burglar, prowling around Gotham City. It's no secret that she really does love Batman. What would she be without him!
In later years she has reluctantly become an anti-heroine, often doing wrong things for the right reasons. Selina Kyle is known for her figure-hugging black catsuit, pointy ears, and her bullwhip weapon. She is feared by her enemies and loved by her friends.
Played by many famous actors over the decades, including Michelle Pfeiffer and Anne Hathaway, Catwoman has starred in many films by Warner Bros such as The Dark Knight (2012) and Batman Returns (1992).
As a feisty new feline, show the world how you purr and meow, and command the respect you deserve as the ultimate heroine.
- Jumpsuit with a stand-away collar and full-length sleeves
- Pants with fabric panel to look like above the knee boot tops
- Faux leather belt with inset details and velcro fasten
- Moulded eye mask with elastic strap and velcro fasten plus ears headpiece
- This is an officially licensed DC Comics product
This costume comes in sizes small, medium and large and is suitable for ages 3-10.