Her character started as "The Cat" in the 1940 "Batman" movie. A sleek, slinky, sexy DC Comics character, Catwoman is the complicated love interest of Batman and a villainous cat burglar, prowling around Gotham City. In later years she has become an anti-heroine, often doing wrong things for the right reasons. Selina Kyle is known for her figure-hugging black catsuit, pointy ears and her bullwhip weapon. Played by many famous actors over the decades, including Michelle Pfeiffer and Anne Hathaway, Catwoman has starred in many films by Warner Bros such as The Dark Knight (2012) and Batman Returns (1992). So, practice your meow and your purr, and become this feisty feline.
- Tutu dress with satin bodice and cat print at front waist
- Tutu skirt with satin under layer and glitter tulle over layers
- Satin glovelets and satin headpeice with attached cat ears
- Glitter eye mask with elastic strap and velcro fasten
- This is an officially licensed DC Comics product